1. ARE THERE ID REQUIREMENT OR AN AGE LIMIT TO ENTER THE EVENT?
All ages are welcome! Ages 11 and under are free. You are required to show your ID for alcoholic beverages.
2. ARE KIDS ALLOWED?
Yes! There will be a Kid’s Zone, including a petting zoo, a clown, balloon art, and bouncy castles. Children must be accompanied by an adult while in the Kid’s Zone; there will be no drop-offs.
3. HOW DOES THE $1300 CASH RAFFLE WORK?
We are giving away $1300 in cash prizes, in various amounts throughout the day. You must be present to win. You will receive a wristband at the festival check-in upon presentation of ticket or payment and your ticket will be entered into the raffle; keep your stub for the prize announcements!
4. IF IT RAINS, DOES THAT MEAN THE EVENT IS CANCELLED?
No. We are up and running rain or shine. If there is a severe thunderstorm or tornado watch in effect, we will notify make an announcement.
5. WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
No refunds. This is a rain or shine event.
6. WHAT TIME DO THE GATES OPEN?
Gates open at 12PM; showtime is at 2PM.
7. CAN I PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD AT THE EVENT?
8. IS RE-ENTRY ALLOWED?
No. We will have all food, drink and hospitality inside the venue to ensure a great experience for you and your friends and family!
9. WHERE CAN I PARK?
Parking will be available on-site for $10; off-site parking will also available.
10. CAN I BRING A CHAIR AND UMBRELLA?
Yes! Lawn chairs are allowed plus a personal size umbrella (umbrellas with a base are not allowed). We also recommend personal misters, wet towels, and anything else you might need to help keep cool.
11. CAN I BRING A COOLER INTO THE FESTIVAL?
No. we will have food and beverages including alcoholic beverages for sale.
12. WHERE CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANIZER WITH ANY QUESTIONS?